Cheer up your Spring table setting with one of these fresh and fun ideas.
- Place foam letter sticker on hard boiled egg.
- Spray egg with metallic paint ( I used Krylon in rose gold).
- Allow 45 minutes to dry.
- Place foam letter stickers on wood tag (these tags are from Michael’s).
- Spray with gold paint.
- Allow 30 minutes to dry.
- Fill mini milk bottle with flowers (I used mini carnations & green Pom flowers).
- Tie painted tag around stems.
- Use 1-2 stems of thyme to create a loop. secure with baker’s twine.
- Fill loop with rosemary and sage leaves.
- Add a few candy eggs.
- String a stem of thyme through a lettered tile (tiles from Michael’s).
- Add to nest
This is a great ides for the kids table.